Thursday, July 14, 2011

Note to self: Cellphones and Washing Machines don't mix

I can't believe it's already Thursday! This week has gone by entirely way too fast.  Today Chris is feeling  and looking so Good, we headed to Natchitoches for blood testing and  I ran a few errands. The rain today was a blessing as I didn't have to drive Chris around in the heat  and I don't have to worry about watering my plants this evening. Yippie!  My sister and mom visited most of the day and we caught up with some movies we hadn't seen yet. Chris's appetite is slowly coming back as I caught him rummaging the pantry  lol.  So all in all today was a nice day minus me accidentally washing our cell phone.. Ack!

As usual, Thank you all SO much for the prayers and love.

And a big  Thank You to whoever sent us a gift in the mail, there was no note or return address on the envelope it was only post marked from Tennessee. We appreciate it so much.

xoxo
k

No comments: