Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Homeward Bound


Boomer

So we will be headed home soon. I am so happy! Although all the fluid is not off Chris yet he will continue taking his Lasix at home for the next two days.  His blood work should be back in an hour and then they should give him his discharge papers. We will probably be back here on the 10th. That will give us a two weeks back at home .  I am going to pick up Boomer our dog at Chris's sisters house on the way back he has been living there the last month, I can't wait to see him and have him back for a while. The rest of our animals have remained at home, Boomer is rather rowdy and quite the escape artist hence why we left him with Chris's sister he kinda needs extra extra  attention :) Anyways I have everything packed up and ready to go I can't wait to sleep in my own bed and I can't wait to to see Chris's progress the next go around! Well say a prayer for Chris and our trip back home.

xo

k

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kendra - I saw your tweet today (my husband has melanoma) and read your blog. I am so sorry for all you two are going through. Melanoma truly sucks. I am urging you to post your husband's story on the Melanoma Research Foundation's forum. You will find people on the forum that are fighting the same battle as yours and they will help you with treatment info. This info - straight from the patients - it is invaluable and more helpful than most doctors in my opinion: http://www.melanoma.org/community/mpip-melanoma-patients-information-page

All my best to you:
Emily www.emandmichael.com