Saturday, August 27, 2011

Picnic and Aching Bones

Dang has it really been 5 days since I last blogged? Time sure does seem to fly by! Well MD Anderson finally called me a couple days ago and told me all of Chris's blood work looks fine! I am so relieved. He has been up and around just fine and his appetite is still awesome.  The only thing that hurts him right now is his bones especially his thighs and knees. I think its a side effect of the Interferon.  I am starting to dread for him to go back to Houston next week. I hate it so much for him. :(

Well we had a nice week and even went on a picnic Wednesday. It was nice to get out of the house together and do something. We went to this place not too far away called Clouds Crossing its a cute little bayou.



The dogs came along and enjoyed riding in the back of the truck


We had sandwiches and chips and enjoyed every bit of it, then again picnic sandwiches always taste better then "sittin on the sofa watching TV sandwiches"  :)

I even spotted a lizard that I don't think I have ever seen before, could some identify this little guy for me? Sorry not the best picture!



All in all it was very nice day and I hope we have many many mannny more nice days to come.

Well that's whats been going on. I love you all thank you so much for your prayers and support.

xoxo
k

2 comments:

Anita said...

Chris looks great!! Sounds like you two had an awesome day. Both of you continue to be in my prayers! Love you both! Anita

Mandi said...

That pic of the puppies is so cute! Really glad y'all were able to do something normal together, not focused on medical appointments and such. Chris looks amazing and the lizard is cute but that's easy for me to say over here on this end...if it were near me I'd probably be freaking out. LOL