Tuesday, August 30, 2011

H-town Bound

Houston Bound today Folks, Chris admits in the morning for his fourth round of BioChemotherapy. He will take a chest xray before hand so we will be able to find out the progress of his tumor in his chest. We will have to wait until next time to find out any information about his sinus tumor.  I am not looking forward to the trip but am happy that we are getting it out of the way and that he is will now be more than 1/2 way through. We are driving with my Aunt Lorna this time around so that will make the drive fun and we are spending the night with my cousin today and then Aunt Lorna will drop us off at the hospital in the morning. The nice thing about this whole arrangement is I will get off paying less in gas this go around since we will be in her car and not our big truck and I won't have to worry about parking plus Aunt Lorna gets to see her kids so its a win/win situation. I am so lucky I have mother watching over my home and animals, I wouldn't know what I would do if she wasn't here! So that's whats going on. I love you all and please say a BIG prayer that everything goes smoothly at the hospital and we have a safe trip.

xo
k

1 comment:

Anita said...

You are covered in Prayers baby! GOD is with you both! Love ya'll!