Monday, August 22, 2011

Drawing Blood

Well oh well lets see.. Today Chris went and gave more blood. I am surprised he has any left to be honest with you as much he gets drained of it!  They  did actually have a hard time getting some this time around she said that his creatine levels might be low I failed to ask what that actually meant so I suppose that I should google that real fast.. OK back.  ha and  I apparently STILL don't know why creatine levels would effect the ability to draw blood.. I read that creatine when low only tells us that his kidneys are efficiently working...  Hopefully MD Anderson can find it out of the kindness of their hearts to actually give me a call this go around so I know whats going on!  Anyways I am happy that we still have over a week to relax at home and Guess what? Its raining! Glorious Glorious Wonderful Rain. I stood out in it for a full 30 minutes until it started thundering. I feel as renewed as my plants, trees, and grass do. :D  Thank God for it, I didn't think I could take one more day of this dry sweltering heat. Anyways that's the news!

xo
k

1 comment:

Dani`s World said...

I wish you both all the best!!
Keep your positive thinking going and all will be ok!best wishes!