Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sad and Feeling Bad

Well we have been home for a couple of days now and although I feel relieved not having to go to the hospital for a while I feel so incredibly sad. Chris is feeling miserable his stomach is in severe pain and I don't know what to do about it. I called his doctor and left a message. We have tried everything. He is having a feeling of just like a rock on his stomach and has been dry heaving. He is suppose to go do blood work today but he doesn't think he can make the 30 minute drive. I guess we will try tomorrow. I feel so bad I cannot help him feel better. I just don't know what to do. I don't know how I am going to make it the next 2 months, I keep worrying about ,what if the cancer  continues to grow.. Why oh why do I continually think the worst? Why couldn't we just know tomorrow? To make matters worse I had a lady tell me recently she went through biochemo successfully only for her Melanoma to come back full force a few months later. Thanks lady  I hate this so much.

1 comment:

tammy said...

i'm so sorry you are having such a hard time kendra. i wish i could say anything at all to make things better. all i can tell you is that i love you and am still praying for chris, and for you. i'm sad that i can't help, or at least make it a little better