Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 2 of last treatment

Well not much going on today, Chris has mainly been sleeping in between visits from the nurse to give him medicine and blood pressure checks from the CNA's. This week Dr. Kim is Chris's rounding doctor and he came in and told Chris that his blood work from yesterday was fine and he shouldn't have to have a blood transfusion this round. So that's good.  I haven't been feeling very good I think the chantix is making me sick. I have only smoked 2 cigarettes today though so that's wonderful. Its been so embarrassing to me that here I am with a husband fighting for life against cancer and I have been choking down smokes. I actually have taken Chantix before and it worked well but I ended up back smoking. Ugh. The first time I took it, it took about 10 days for me to quit but I see this time it will alot sooner,cigarettes are already starting to taste really really bad!  Oh last night I got up to use the bathroom and discovered our bathroom was starting to flood! Omg! Luckily maintenance came right up and fixed it. I would have hated to wake up this morning in a foot of water. Anyways that whats going on! Please keep praying for Chris.
xo
k

1 comment:

Mandi said...

That's really great that you're quitting smoking. I'll pray for you on that as well. Hope Chris tolerates this round of treatment as best he can. Love you both. Y'all are still in my prayers.