Friday, September 2, 2011

No change

Normally time at the hospital seems to go by fast but the last 2 days seem to be dragging by so slow. Well the results of Chris's  lung xray came back today and his tumor has not shrunk but as I have been reminded it has not grown either so that's a good thing.  I just really had my hopes up that this time it would be almost gone.  We also found out that Chris has another tumor in his other lung apparently he's had it since the beginning and its super small but it would have been nice to know about before now. Does he have tumors anywhere else I don't know about?!?  He has been really sick feeling and hasn't ate and is barely drinking anything.  My Aunt Lorna and cousin Laurette are coming to visit tomorrow so maybe that will help the day go faster and maybe it will cheer up Chris. Also Hospital Bingo is tomorrow so maybe I can win a teddy bear or something?!? :)  I gave some blood today and they gave me a T-shirt and some apple juice and cookies. It took 20 mins!  I don't know why it took so long, it was suppose to take around 5-10 minutes. I was starting to feel a little faint.  I really don't like giving blood but it still makes me feel good afterwords at least I know it will help someone somewhere. Anyways that was my day hope you all have a nice labor day weekend.
All my Love
xoxoxoxxo
k

2 comments:

Anita said...

My heart goes out to you girl. My prayers are with you. I love you both!

Simply Kendra said...

love you too anita!