Sunday, March 11, 2012

Just a quick update

I know, I know, I know... I haven't been updating the blog like I should. Well last week  we went back to MD Anderson for a checkup on Chris brain tumor. It was all smiles and happy tears for us. Its shrinking! :D Normally shrinkage doesn't start until the second month after gamma ray but it showed up after only one month. I just can't explain the happiness I feel. When I read past posts I get so emotional sometimes because I can almost feel the dread and anxiety I was feeling in those moments while typing those posts. Its been one big roller coaster. Chris is doing so good but still tires quickly, he wants to go back to work so bad and I know its so frustrating for him. He was our bread winner. I have applied for some jobs also but haven't heard back and as far as my Esthetician license , it just a big mess. The state of Louisiana wants me to go back for another 250 hours since I am coming in with a TX license. Texas tests on another system then Louisiana. It's just not fair really. Every other state except for Texas, Florida, and New York can just easily transfer there license over. The closest school would be in Shreveport with a price tag of 4000 bucks. Its just not feasible. I have the correct amount of hours for Louisiana already. I wrote a letter to the board and hopefully they will address it at their next meeting. So I have been praying about that situation. Maybe I am meant for another path. Anyways I just wanted to update everyone on us. I hope your all doing great.
Alllllll my love
xoxo
k

No comments: