Friday, March 23, 2012

No evidence of Disease!!!!!!!!!!!

Well..................... yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Hallelujah

Chris is cancer free. All his scans came back perfect :D   Thank you God!  Thank you Thank you THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot express the happiness in my heart, I just feel like God just keeps answering all my prayers and its such an Amazing feeling.

We go back next month again for brain scans and then in 3 months he will go back again for Full scans.
I am so excited to be able to move on to a new chapter in our lives. One where Chris continues to grow strong and one where he stays cancer free.

Love you all
xo
Kendra

1 comment:

Advin Charles said...

Cancer is very harmful disease in the world. It is almost reduce than proper treatment. All cancer patient better treatment than feel freedom.


Stage 4 colon cancer