Thursday, July 11, 2013

Where we are now

So Chris finally met with a neurosurgeon named Dr. Sin from Willis Knighton last week. I still don't know we were referred  out of LSU to Willis Knighton..? Regardless..  Dr. Sin discussed with us that he wanted to remove both spots since they were so small and then send them off for biopsy. So that sounds good , I mean get that cancer OUT, right?!?!  So all week we have been waiting on ANOTHER appointment for a MRI for Chris because they want a better picture before operating... no one ever calls.. so I call them today  and finally get a hold of someone who tells me that his appointment for an MRI is in September... seriously? That's almost 2 months. Needless to say Chris called Dr. Nair his oncologist at LSU  but unfortunately he wasn't around today. . We know how fast and aggressive melanoma is and its nerve wracking when it seems no one cares to speed things up. Chris is till having drenching night sweats and today broke out in hives! I miss MD Anderson tremendously...

please pray

xo
.

2 comments:

Winterprism said...

I hope they are able to get him in sooner than that.. I don't understand why they would make anyone wait that long, especially when it is KNOWN that the cancer is known to spread quickly and is an exceptionally hard one to beat... I am continuing to send send positive energy your way and hoping that this chapter, good or bad, is over quickly with good results... Don't forget to take care of yourself, too.. I know that stress and trying to stay strong in the midst of all that is going on is tough..

Private tutor Lighthouse said...

It was a beneficial workout for me to go through your webpage. Private Tutor Pinecrest It definitely stretches the limits with the mind when you go through very good info and make an effort to interpret it properly. I am going to glance up this web site usually on my PC. Thanks for sharing