Friday, November 11, 2011

All my love.

Well Chris is continually feeling better and that is such a wonderful thing!  Everyday he grows a little bit stronger. Last week I went the dermatologist for a check up,she said everything looked OK but she wanted to take a couple of biopsy's on a couple of less than normal looking moles. Since this whole ordeal every time I see a new mole pop up on myself or anyone I have melanoma paranoia. I encourage everyone to get check up especially if you have a fair complexion and have more than 20 moles. Just to be on the safe side!
I just keep on praying that everything will work out in Chris's favor. I am feeling better about things and haven't been so down in the dumps. I just couldn't have made it this far without every ones love and support. I would like to give a special thanks to The Nakatosh Priesthood, MPH, The Cancer League of Northeast Louisiana for all the prayers and financial help. Also my friends and family,, I feel so much gratitude for the phone calls, the weekly visits , cards, flowers..donations... Just EVERYTHING! All the love we have received from everyone is overwhelming and I just want to let you know I won't ever forget it. Your all pretty darn Awesome and don't you forget it.

No comments: